Black-i DVI-D (24+1) MALE TO MALE CABLE 10 METER
The Black-i DVI-D (24+1) Male to Male Cable helps to connect your DVI output source, such as a computer, laptop, workstation, or graphic card, to your external DVI-enabled displays such as video walls, television, monitors, LCD or LED Screens. This can be accomplished by bridging the gap between the internal and external DVI connectors on each end of the cable.
Technical Specifications :
- Your visual experience will be improved because the Black-i DVI-D Cable provides an output resolution of 1080P.
- Although the cable is compatible with DVI-I (24+5) input and output devices, it cannot convey analogue signals. However, it may be utilised with these devices.
- The cable's outstanding durability comes from its construction using high-quality copper and 28 AWG wire.
- The DVI connections have a gold plating that prevents rusting and makes them more durable.
- Visual signals can support transmission speeds of up to 165 MHz, which may improve video quality while preventing flickering.
- Three years of guarantee; however, it will be null and invalid if the cable or pins are physically broken within that time.
- Brand: Black-i
- Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Number of Pins: 24+1
- Cable length: 10m/32.8ft
- Cable material: Copper
- Wire size: 30 AWG
- Transfer Speed: Up to 165MHz
- Warranty: 3 Years
DVI, which stands for Digital Visual Interface, provides a much crisper image and is more detailed. Because it can carry both digital and analogue signals, this connection is one of a kind. The DVI interface also allows straightforward conversion to other display standards, such as HDMI and VGA.
The top three advantages of DVI are:
- DVI is capable of sending both analogue and digital signals.
- DVI provides consumers with a picture quality that is noticeably more crisp and clear. This advantage is one of the main selling points of DVI.
- It can be connected without locking down and restarting the computer. On the other hand, a DVI cable just has to be plugged in before being used.
DVI-D: This cable is solely capable of transmitting digital signals. When it comes to connecting DVI cards to LCDs, this particular connection style is by far the most common.
This cable is offered in both single-link and dual-link configurations to meet your needs. The dual-link format provides higher maximum power output and an increased data transmission rate compared to the single-link format.
The Black-i DVI-D (24+1) MALE TO MALE CABLE 10 METER is simple, small, and portable. If you need to connect to different devices, the cable is 10 meters long. Because of its small size, this gadget is easy to transport.
|Product Meter||10 Meter|