Black-i USB TO SERIAL FEMALE CABLE WITH FTDI CHIPSET (1.5 METER)
Black-i offers the best quality USB TO SERIAL FEMALE CABLE WITH FTDI CHIPSET (1.5 METER). The USB-to-Serial Adapter Cable connects a 9-pin RS-232 serial device to a computer or laptop equipped with a USB Type-A port. It connects to serial ports on modems, digital cameras, PDAs, ISDN terminals, etc. A USB serial converter, an RS232 adapter, is a small electronic device that converts USB data into serial RS232 data signals. The RS232 signal, also known as a serial COM port, is found in many older computers.
Specifications of USB to Female Cable:
- Cable Length:
The length of the cable is one of the common but important features we look for in any device. It is a 1.5-meter cable that will help you determine how close the two devices you're connecting should be
- Connector USB A:
This connector provides the interface for connecting to a USB Host or Hub port.
Three lengths of the USB cable are available. Part numbers for 10cm, 100cm, and 500cm are US232R-10, US232R-100, and US232R-500, respectively.
- Cable FTDI:
The FTDI handles the USB-to-Serial conversion. Operating system device drivers are required to work with the FTDI to provide the Virtual COM Port serial functionality.
Benefits of USB to Female Cable:
- Connects to USB to add one RS-232 serial port.
- Enclosure design with a high gloss white finish
- RDX and TXD traffic indicators are illuminated from the side
- The enhanced RS232 transceiver allows for up to 1MBaud serial port speed.
- USB and DB9 connectors are gold-plated for increased connection reliability.
- Integral USB cable with moulded strain relief, 10cm (US232R-10), 100cm (US232R-100), or 500cm (US232R-500).
- Quality PCB with four layers
- Simple plug-and-play setup and RS-232 device connection
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 Host and Hub ports are compatible.
- Use an industry-standard FTDI chipset and device drivers for maximum compatibility.
- The 9-pin serial to USB cable connects serial RS-232 devices and programs to a PC via the COM port.
- The PL2303 chipset in this RS232 USB cable supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac OS 8, and Linux.
Black-i offers this simple, compact, portable USB TO SERIAL FEMALE CABLE WITH FTDI CHIPSET 1.5M. It can help you work more efficiently. This device is ideal for carrying around because it is portable.
|Product Meter||1.5 Meter|