Black-i MINI DISPLAY PORT TO HDMI FEMALE CONVERTER
Black-i Mini Display Port to HDMI Female Converter is a compact audio or video connector that can seamlessly connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses an HDMI connector to a Mini Display Port-based MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro or any other device with Mini DisplayPort.
- Provides Quality Sound
It supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital and Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD & Dolby True HD), powered by a Mini Display Port source.
- Provides High-Quality Videos
The adapter converts the Mini Display Port video signal into an HDMI signal up to UHD 4K @ 60Hz. With the support of the 4:4:4 color format, the adapter will enable true RGB color without the visual color degradation that occurs in other color formats that use subsampling. When audio is desired, the Mini Display Port adapter will also transmit up to 8-channel audio for an immersive audio and video experience.
- Easy Set-Up
Simply connect the Mini DisplayPort end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable from the display into the adapter.
- Broad Compatibility
It is also compatible with New Macbooks Pro/Air (April 2010+) with Mini Display Port that can support both Audio & Video. Remember that the old version of Macs with Mini Display Port might just transmit video.
- It is not only elegant but also convenient to use due to its small size.
- It offers a unified, scalable, and cost-effective interface for embedded & external display applications.
- Its compact design allows unobstructed adjacent port access.
- It supports resolutions up to full HD 1080p @60Hz.
- This device is compliant with Display Port 1. 2a, HDMI 2. 0, and HDCP 2. 2.
- It does not need any additional drivers or software and power supply, just plug and play.
- Its durable premium quality case makes it handy to carry.
- It supports both mirror mode and extended mode.
So, get connected to your world with Black-i Mini Display Port to HDMI Female Converter technology that ensures compatibility with all mini Display Port equipped devices such as Thunderbolt 2 Mac ports, AMD Eyefinity, NVIDIA Surround, and Intel Mosaic and Collage technologies.